Listen. Research. Think. Act. Measure.
Advice is cheap and readily available, but YouTube seldom solves complex problems. Our secret to understanding your needs and giving you advice you can rely on is simply this: before we talk, we listen.
Good information is at the heart of all good decisions. We’re 21st century hunter-gatherers: we sniff out and track down timely, relevant, insightful and useful information. Then we take it apart and share the best with you.
We take time to understand your world and the problems you face so that we can help you identify stories that resonate and build those relationships that will help you achieve your goals.
We put you in control of your story and make things happen for you, not to you.
We report and analyse the results of our work for you. We evaluate the changing perceptions of your audiences, and assess the resonance, relevance, and influence of your communications.
We’ve made mistakes and we’ve learned from them. We’ve also learned from the mistakes of others. Above all we’ve learned about our strengths and our limitations, so we’re now very good at what we do. The formula is simple: Good3. Good people doing good work for good clients. That’s satisfying and sustainable. That’s why we choose to work together. That’s our purpose.
Our core principles inform our work. If we don’t live up to them, let us know: we’ll do better next time. They are:
- Find, hire and train smart people. Then get out of their way.
- Find, sign and care for quality clients. Keep them forever.
- Good enough? Never. Always look to do better.
- Never be afraid to learn from others.
- Default to yes. Say no with conviction.
- Challenge one another. Challenge yourself.
- Research, test, verify, approve.
- Play hard. Play nice. Play fair.
- Collaborate. Share. Respect.
- Think. Check. Think again. Act
Take a look at our work portfolio.